Bridal Lingerie & Loungewear | My Wish List
Wedding planning has found me in a place of lace trimmed lust. With so many exquisite dresses, gorgeous headdresses and decadent lingerie, I could easily spend squillions on the most perfect and visually delectable outfit for my big day. When your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, you can’t help but pull out all the stops.
I’ve fallen for so much bridal beauty lately, it’s proving quite a task making any authoritative decisions! I’m fairly thrift conscious and my approach is the just the same for my wedding. But sometimes, while price does play an influential part, ultimately it’s your heart that makes the sale.
This little lot is just the tip of a very beautiful wedding wish list iceberg. (Oh and I get shoes aren’t lingerie or loungewear but they’re still totally on the list!)
ULTIMATE WEDDING WISH LIST
1. Charmante Sandby polka dot tights | £13.50
2. Gossard Retrolution bridal waist cincher | £40
3. Adina Reay Vintage Pink Ava bodysuit | £250
4. Mimi Holliday Angel’s Trumpet mini dressing gown | £140
5. Agent Provocateur Gloria suspender | £95
6. The Giving Bride Jennifer romper | $228
7. Ted Baker Peetch suede brooch court shoes | £140
8. Marilyn Patrizia Gucci G03 hold ups | £12.99
Like my list? Would you put something else on your bridal wish list?
I’d love to hear what you think!