New Season Bags: My Lust List
A new season, a new bag. That’s the mantra I live by, anyway! I wouldn’t want to wish away the summer but I can’t help but look forward to all the new collections and colours of Autumn.
My favourite style of bag at the moment is definitely one that features a long strap, and better still, also has grab handles. I like to commit to one bag for the season and to have the flexibility to wear my bag however I wish – on one shoulder, across the body or carried in my hand – means I’m not restricting how I dress.
These are my most desired bags of gorgeousness: a variety of strong colour and autumnal shades in genuine leather or patent faux hide. Decisions, decisions!
1. Accessorize Stag Head Soft Barrel Bag
2. ASOS Satchel Bag with Scallop Trim
3. Nica Zena Grab Bag
4. Dune Darbow Detail Bag
5. Radley Grosvenor Medium Shoulder Bag
6. ASOS Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail
7. Cath Kidston Garden Birds Saddle Bag
8. Accessorize Colour Block Edge Painted Satchel
What is your bag style of choice for the forthcoming season? Are you looking for a specific style and colour? Do you buy more than one bag in any season or do you use the same bag throughout the year?